Friday, February 1, 2013

Color Burst (One on One Workshop with Anne Uy)

     Color Burst
One on One Workshop with Anne Uy

     I came across this Sugar Kissed Accessories Ad one day in Facebook and I instantly fell in love with their photos. I was really so interested about the way how the whole concept was put up and how the photos came to be. I checked out who the photographer was. Anne Uy. She was a girl and I was impressed with that. But I was more impressed when I found out that she was just 22. Uhm, I think she just had her birthday so that makes her 23 as of this moment. Haha. 
     I browsed through her photographs in Facebook, then her photography and portfolio website linking to her blog site and everything on it was just amazing. I mean, the type of pictures she creates are the exactly the same kind of photos I also want to create. Someday. I have been stalking her ever since. Hahaha. Anne, if you're reading this, please keep in mind that what I meant was friendly stalking and you know what that means. Hehe. 
     When I found out about her one on one workshops, I was really happy. Thanks to my ever supportive boyfie RJ, who really encouraged me to pm Anne and inquire about the workshop in Facebook. Plus, he gave it to me as a Christmas gift. Awwee. Isn't he sweet? 
     By the way, I first met Anne in person during the Dollface Cosmetics Holiday Makeup Workshop but was just too shy to approach her. Lol. She was not just talented but she is cute and pretty as well. Anyway, on the day of the workshop, Anne taught me everything I need to know about photography and answered all my questions. I was more interested on how she post processes her photos as that was the main thing that I was really interested in. Thank you so much Anne! Here are some of the photographs I took during the workshop and post processed them myself. Enjoy!

Photography and Post-Process: Apple Grace Alindajao
Model: Bianca Lim of Wafer Models Philippines
Makeup: Justine Camacho
Master Coach and Concept: Anne Lorraine Tiu Uy


No comments:

Post a Comment